|Arrival day:||04/03/2023 after 4 p.m.|
|Departure day:||11/03/2023 before 10 a.m.|
|Total price:||0,00 €|
|Deposit against any damage:||0,00 €|
|Payment at this moment when booking:||0,00 €||+Tourist Tax*|
* Tourist Tax - “IEET” (Tourist Tax) 1.00 Euros per person / per night, maximum of 7 nights, 17 years and older. In force since 01.11.2012 Payable at destination.
Bookings.- The booking is only confirmed on receipt of the down payment for which you will receive a receipt from Finques Frigola.
Price.- Unless otherwise stated water, electricity and gas are included in your rental price.
Collection of keys.- 04/03/2023 one person only at our office. Saturday from 16:00hours. Sunday & bank holidays between 11:00 & 14:00 hours (Monday arrivals please contact us). Please let us know your aproximate time of arrival
If you are delayed in arriving please contact us in writing when possible. We will hold the property a maximum of 48 hours after which the period reserved will become vacant and you will lose the monies already paid. There is no reemborsement for "no shows".
Balance, tourist tax and breakage deposit.- The balance, tourist tax and breakage deposit has to be paid 10 days before the entrance date. It can be paid by bank transfer or on-line using your credit or debit card. If you make the reservation within less than 15 days before the arrival you shall pay the total amount of the rental, tourist tax and breakage deposit. The deadline for this payment is 10 days before the arrival.
Deposit against any breakage.- Of euros and is used to cover any damage to your rented accommodation. This amount will be returned within 7 working days after your departure.
Departure and key returns.- The departures are at 10:00 hours of 11/03/2023 and 11:00 hours on Sunday only.
Cleaning.- The property will be handed over in a clean condition and we ask you to return it in the same condition. If the apartment is not return clean we will charge extra cleaning.
Capacity.- people , Under no circumstances can the property exceed the maximum capacity noted on you confirmation or description.
Equipment.- The property is equipped ONLY with bedlinen.
Domestic Animals.- No animals are permitted unless otherwise stated.
Gas: Should your apartment be equipped with bottle gas, the agency will not delivery refills but they will be paid for by ourselves.
Swimming pools: Community pools are usually open from mid-June to the end of September, depending on the agreements adopted by the respective communities.
FINQUES FRIGOLA WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Theft or injury to any client during their stay in any of our properties.
- The pools which do not work due to mechanical problems, or even if they are closed before expected.
- Water, electricity or gas cuts out of our control.
- Noise from building works, bars, restaurants, mopeds or neighbours.
- The closure to any beach by a civic institution.
- A delay in repairing household electrical goods due to the lack of co operation on behalf of the manufactures.
Cancellation conditions (only in case you have not subscribed the cancellation insurance).- The compensation applied to the total price of the rental will be the following:
- Up to 90 days before your arrival, the 5% to the total price with a minimum charge of 50 euros will be made.
- Between 89 and 30 days before your arrival, the 20% to the total price with a minimum of 50 euros will be made.
- Between 29 and 8 days before your arrival, the 40% to the total price with a minimum of 50 euros will be made.
- Less than 8 days, the 100% to the total price, has to be paid.
- The cancellations will have to be notified by e-mail email@example.com.
Extras which are not included in the rental price, as long as they are permitted and authorised by Finques Frigola(weekly rates).
- Domestic animals: 60 euros (always with our authorization).
- Extra put up bed: 60 euros.
- Cot: 40 euros.
- Cleaning: will be charged, as long as the property is left untidy or in bad conditions.
The followings situations can be a reason for eviction without any refund:
- To exceed the maximum capacity of people stated on the booking form.
- The domestic animals which have not been authorized.
- The clients misconduct, such as making noise which annoy the neigbours.
- The deterioration of the properties.
- Not following the community rules.